- as a Service Engineer you will solve and repair touch screens and devices on location;
- the customer is our number one priority, you will work in a customer-oriented and customer-friendly way. With your friendly approach, you will make a difference;
- you understand our technical system, have a great eye for detail and a passion for solving problems;
- you function independently and set priorities right. You recognize problems and will be able to solve them. You can contact your colleague at the Service Desk when help is needed;
- you identify bottlenecks and you will come up with proposals for improvement to take service to a higher level.
- a minimum of 3 years experience in a hardware, electronics and IT support working environment;
- you are able to plan tasks and deadlines properly. You are stress resistance, you stay calm and keep overview during stressful situations;
- you enjoy the flexibility of an external role instead of the typical 9 to 5 job;
- good communication skills. You are able to handle complaints and concerns in a customer friendly way;
- experienced in first fix wall structures and correct use of fixings;
- affinity with our products and technical knowledge of touchscreens and devices;
- you are eager to learn, you learn fast and you know how to expand your knowledge quickly;
- a good command of the English language in Both word and writing;
- a positive working attitude. You take initiative, pick up changes quickly and share ideas. Your goal is optimal customer satisfaction;
- you are a hard worker, team player, honest and enterprising. You have the Prowise DNA in your genes.
What we offer
We offer an appropriate salary and excellent benefits within an incredibly fast-growing and dynamic organization, with plenty of room for personal development. In addition, we find a good working atmosphere and a healthy team spirit important. You will receive 20 vacation days, so you can relax enough. Above all, you end up in a culture in which we stand for cooperation, openness, honesty, fun and passion.
Will you be our new colleague?
We look forward to your application! You can apply by uploading your resume and motivation letter via the button below. We will provide you with a response as soon as possible. For questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prowise is a leading Dutch company that invests in innovation, quality and reliability in the field of digital learning solutions. By using self-developed touchscreens, tablets and user-friendly software, Prowise makes learning more accessible, more effective and more fun. Meanwhile, more than 10,000 schools, 275,000 teachers and thousands of companies in more than 16 countries use Prowise solutions.